Saturday, April 25, 2009

Laptop Lunch Box


Another must have if you have a child in daycare is the Laptop Lunches bento-style lunchbox. I am kinda crazy about what my daughter eats. I am not strict to the point where she can't have the occasional cookie or piece of cake but I don't want her to become a kid who only eats mac n' cheese (although she does love her Annie's). This bento-style lunch box makes it almost fun to pack her lunch every morning. Everyday she gets a good mix of fruit, veggies, some grains and usually a cheese stick. I occasionally throw in a fruit snack or some other treat. On most days the lunch box comes home empty but if it doesn't I can figure out what food she didn't like and try something different the next day.

I must admit that their website is quite horrific. I did a Google shopping search and found a single lunchbox through another online store. I bought it without the bag as we just toss it in her regular diaper bag. Oh and another great thing is the boxes are BPA-free.

0 comments on "Laptop Lunch Box"

 

Baby Gear Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates