Saturday, April 25, 2009

Mabel's Labels


This is one of those products that I just have to share with every mom. I wish I had known about Mabel's Labels 15 months ago when my daughter first started daycare as we would have lost significantly fewer bottles, shoes and sippy cups. Not only are they cute, but they work. You can put them on your kid's plastic belongings, throw them in the dishwasher, the microwave, probably even a volcano and they will stay put. We bought the mini labels and the shoe stickers and now I am thinking of getting some labels for around the house. Easy ordering system and shipping was fast.

0 comments on "Mabel's Labels"

 

Baby Gear Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates